XBRL International Certification Board (XCB)
The XBRL International Certification Board (XCB) is tasked to deliver and maintain an XBRL Certificate program which will confer market confidence that individuals meet an agreed upon competency in the XBRL specification and application principles. The XCB approves the learning platform and examination.
The XCB will lead the development of the framework, components, education, examination and maintenance requirements for certification. The XCB will advise the XII Board on the execution, monitoring and Certification activities. The XCB will be responsible for the validation of any examination question.
Scope and Deliverables
- Approve the necessary components of the XBRL Certification program and propose implementation approaches
- Organize the acquisition of examination questions
- Approve the final examination
- Evaluate resources available and required for efficient management, maintenance and further expansion of the XBRL Certification program
- Track and monitor users expectations and address them in relevant documents
- Manage contractors utilized in the certification program