Practice Profile: Table Linkbase
This Practice Profile document explains the key features available in the Table Linkbase Specification to create rendering formats for XBRL data and its benefits. It is primarily targeted towards audience seeking a basic understanding of the technical specification. This document is not intended to explain technical implementations of Table Linkbase Specification. The features explained here are based on Table Linkbase 1.0, Recommendation 18 March 2014.
This practice profile discusses Why Table Linkbase is required, What features it offers, Who can benefit from it and Where it can be applied.
The full article is exclusively accessible to members of XBRL International.
Already a member?
Please log in using your XBRL username and password.
If you or your organisation is a member but you do not have an XBRL username and password, please register for an account.
Not yet a Member?
Join XBRL today in order to get access to exclusive content, and other membership benefits:
- Discounted conference attendance
- Access to our Global Community
- Use of the XBRL logo to promote your products and services
- Early visibility and ability to influence new standards through Working Group participation
- Inclusion in our Tools and Services directory
Learn more about joining the consortium.