Key Insights into XBRL Specifications at Business Reporting 360°
Many of the tracks at XBRL International conferences focus on what’s timely, how people are using XBRL to meet specific needs or what the future for business reporting holds. One track – that’s featured every year – encompasses all of that and more. Take advantage of the comprehensive Technology Track at Business Reporting 360° to gain a clear picture of where XBRL technology stands today – and where it’s going to be in the future. Technology Track sessions are led by experts with practical, hands-on implementation and standards development experience.
- Learn about upcoming plans for new specification development and what you need to do to be ready
- Hear about efforts to make XBRL easier to utilize
- Gain insight into how accounting standards bodies and regulators are using structured data
- See demonstrations of XBRL tools being applied to meet various business objectives
- Learn about the latest XBRL specifications and how you can put them to work
Whether you are a looking to model a filing mandate, construct a taxonomy or develop software tools and solutions, you need to understand XBRL specifications and how they work. This track will get you there.