Join Sue Ivins from HMRC to hear about how a UK Government department successfully using XBRL data to support effective regulation.
The webinar covers: HMRC’s decision to use iXBRL, Tags and taxonomies, Software considerations, iXBRL and the advantages to HMRC, The success of online filing using iXBRL, including examples of the sorts of things HMRC are finding using XBRL data.
The full article is exclusively accessible to members of XBRL International.
Already a member?
Please log in using your XBRL username and password.
If you or your organisation is a member but you do not have an XBRL username and password, please register for an account.
Not yet a Member?
Join XBRL today in order to get access to exclusive content, and other membership benefits:
- Discounted conference attendance
- Access to our Global Commnuity
- Use of the XBRL logo to promote your products and services
- Early visibility and ability to influence new standards through Working Group participation
- Inclusion in our Tools and Services directory
Learn more about joining the consortium.