Vizor Regulatory Software
Vizor Software specialises in regulatory software, with 35 solutions provided to financial regulators in more than 25 countries across five continents. Vizor was established in 2000 with the specific aim of providing enterprise-class
software for the poorly serviced, and increasingly demanding, regulatory sector, and is a single, fully integrated product for a complete range of supervisory processes, which enables a risk-based approach to supervision. Our product is a
mature COTS solution that offers the perfect fusion of regulatory expertise and enterprise-class software engineering.
Vizor Software offers a multitude of features that strengthen the entire supervisory lifecycle with data quality controls,
reporting, and accurate analysis. Vizor Software features enable financial regulators to implement supervisory processes and functions, such as:
• Effectively automate core supervisory processes, massively reducing manual work, eliminating errors, and increasing timeliness of data.
• Provide extensive, intelligent analysis and reporting by collecting all supervisory data via online forms or XBRL/XML/
• Process, monitor and report on both quantitative and qualitative data.
• Reduce the risk of error, highlight early warning signs and empower better decision-making.
• Automated installation and update of the software
• Flexible and powerful user and role management
• Complex corporate profile and entity relationship management
• Returns creation and scheduling
• File upload, online data entry or B2B submissions
• Comprehensive rules engine supports plausibility checking and in-house validation rules
• Workflow processing engine facilitating automatic process flows, challenge, response and delegation of tasks
• Returns re-submission
• Pre-built internal reporting on filing statistics, overdue returns, etc.
• XBRL validation and processing (where required)
• Transformation and distribution of data collected in different formats to different destinations
• Internal reporting using the reporting engine or ad-hoc reporting capability
• Automated ETL to the integrated Vizor Data Warehouse
• Automated update of the Vizor Data Warehouse in response to changes in the underlying data collection model
• Backup and recovery procedures.
Vizor Software Benefits for Financial Regulators
• One Smart Flexible System: End to end solution for data collection, reporting and analysis for financial regulators.
• Operational Efficiency: Delivered solutions to provide extensive automation of the core financial supervision processes resulting in maximum efficiency.
• Business Agility: The system is flexible and responsive to frequent changes in collection requirements.
•Leading Edge Technology: Employs a plug-in software architecture that facilitates ease of integration with 3rd party
software and services.
• Peace of Mind: Our software is subject to the most stringent penetration testing on a regular basis.
• Benefit from our Expertise: Our dedicated team of support specialists use the latest issue management technology to help resolve issues quickly and painlessly.
• Integrated Data Warehouse: The integrated data warehouse facilitates the leveraging of commercial BI tools and analytics engines.
• Practical, No-nonsense Data Collection: Support for most structured data formats out of the box including Excel, XML and XBRL as well as any unstructured format.
• Save Time: Extensive automation of the solution building processes supported by our highly trained professionals and unique design tools.
• Save Money: Add all the benefits together and the result is a cost-effective best-in-suite solution.
- Analytical Tools
- CRD IV Reporting
- Data Aggregation/Publishing
- Filing Preparation
- Taxonomy Creation
- Taxonomy Validation
- XBRL Collaboration Tools
- XBRL Processors/Software Libraries
Vizor Software has been the standard for financial regulatory technology, since 2000. Vizor is the global leader in enterprise software for financial regulation and cross-border information exchange for Tax Authorities. Vizor is trusted by Central Banks, Financial Regulators and Tax Authorities from around the globe for the collection, validation and analysis of highly complex data from Financial Institutions. Serving the needs of Financial Regulators and Tax Authorities in more than 30 countries, Vizor simplifies and strengthens financial regulation and tax information exchange systems.
You can learn more and visit Vizor at http://vizorsoftware.com or by following Vizor on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.