XBRL Reporting Toolkit
UBPartner has used its experience in implementing XBRL systems for national banking supervisors and working with major financial application vendors, to design a set of tools that are easy to integrate, simple to use, but also powerful and proven to work.
The UBPartner XBRL Toolkit enables users and developers to generate, validate and render XBRL documents. Key highlights include:
• Removes the need to understand complex XBRL syntax by providing pre-mapped XBRL templates.
• Supports the latest EBA COREP and FINREP taxonomies and EIOPA Solvency II taxonomy. (Other taxonomies can be supported on request).
• The XBRL Conversion Tool can convert single or multiple templates. For declarative taxonomies like COREP, FINREP and Solvency it can convert individual or multiple tables, consolidate these into a single XBRL document and include any required table filing indicators.
• Provides a complete set of XBRL validation reports to alert the user to any errors, including full XBRL formula validation support.
• The XBRL Rendering Tool enables a business level review of any errors found, by highlighting these in the relevant templates.
• The Reporting Management Tool helps the user to manage multiple inputs and also enables the addition of required headers and digital signatures
• The Toolkit is provided as a set of integrated components that can be deployed as part of an existing application via a standard API, run as a background process (batch program) or via the Microsoft Excel add-in for a user to directly interact with the tools.
• Includes an industry leading XBRL Processing Engine to provide complete conformance with the latest XBRL standards
• The Toolkit is easy to deploy and can be integrated into existing applications and processes. It does not require that confidential information is sent over networks to remote portals or services to convert or validate the data.
- CRD IV Reporting
- Filing Preparation
- Instance Document Creation
- Instance Document Validation
- Instance Document Viewing
UBPartner is one of the real experts in XBRL and provides a full suite of solutions and services – from the underlying processing engine, to desktop development and deployment tools, all the way to packaged solutions for regulators and government agencies.
It delivers its software tools and services via a network of local and global partnerships, which includes leading system integrators, regulatory reporting specialists and major software developers.
UBPartner technology and tools are used today in many advanced and demanding XBRL environments such as market regulators, government agencies and major corporations in France, Belgium, UK, Ireland, Poland, Norway, and Luxembourg and by leading software vendors, such as Oracle, SAP and Infor.