"Yeti® provides a secure environment in which to upload taxonomies for review or publication.
Key elements of the solution:
- Browse through a taxonomy and review definitions
- Create a “review group” of relevant experts, however widely dispersed geographically
- Comment on and prioritise specific issues for group consideration
- Receive notifications about new issues
- Create a “thread” to track the discussion to its conclusion
- Maintain a history of all comments submitted; easily understand reasoning behind any changes
- Appoint a moderator to decide how to deal with the issue in the next taxonomy revision
- Hosted service with no software to install
- Retain complete control over which users can access and comment on your taxonomies
- Locate concepts quickly by label, name or reference
- Quickly and efficiently achieve consensus on concept definitions"
- XBRL Collaboration Tools
- XBRL Processors/Software Libraries
CoreFiling specialise in XBRL. Regulators, government agencies and corporations around the world rely on CoreFiling for XBRL-based performance reporting solutions. Senior management and developers are active members of the XBRL consortium which oversees the development of the XBRL specifications.