10th XBRL Asia Round Table
The 10th XBRL Asia Round Table meeting will be held on 26-27 June 2019 in Tokyo, Japan, in conjunction with the 31st ASEAN+3 Bond Market Forum (ABMF) meeting that is being held 24-25 June. The event is organised by XBRL International in a joint program with the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
Venue | Daito Bunka University, 1-9-1, Takashimadaira, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo, 175-8571, Japan
Theme | Creating the Future: SupTech and RegTech powered by Standards and Structured Data
Agenda and Logistic Information | Link
- 24 June – DAY 1: ABMF Sub Forum 1 Meeting
- 25 June – DAY 2: Sub Forum 2 Meeting
- 26 June – DAY 3: ABMF-XBRL Joint Asia Rountable – Part 1
- 27 June – DAY 4: ABMF-XBRL Joint Asia Rountable – Part 2
- 28 June – DAY 5 : Site Visit: NTT Musashino R&D Center
Participants | National regulators, project leaders and XBRL experts from throughout Asia, Oceania and neighbouring regions.
Registrations | Contact Asia Round Table team (email@example.com)