Find out more about the 2020 GAAP and SEC Reporting Taxonomy improvements.
The discussion will include the following:
- An update from the SEC staff
- Discussion of the application of the Taxonomy for Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs) that are effective this year, in particular, Credit Losses
- Improvement in modeling in the areas of:
- How to tag accounting changes
- Variable Interest Entities and Equity Method Investments
- Retirement Benefits–Phase 3
- Categorization of references to improve element selection
- Post-Implementation changes to Taxonomy Implementation Guides, including Leases under Topic 842 and Revenue from Contracts with Customers under Topic 606
- Introduction to the new 2020 XBRL US DQC Rules Taxonomy
- Discussion of XBRL data in use.
Registration is now open – register here.